Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

1 year ROM anniversary




By Edna:


I wanted to post this on the Monday, but pc was not available to me.


26 November 2006: The day my hubby and myself tied a knot officially at Maysprings condominum clubshouse. The old and wise Mr Chan Kai Yau was our solemniser for the day. Until today, I'm very grateful to our friends and family who had helped in the preparation as well as attended our solemnisation.


Most importantly, I want to thank my hubby for many many many (infinity) things which he had done for me, like comforting me, keeping me happy and spending time with me. We do have disagreements at times too, I hope that this will make us understand each other even more.


On this 1 year anniversary, we stayed over at our new home and do some simple cooking. I cherish the time, being together and doing activities together.

No comments: