Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sad and disappointed....

By Edna

Our gown selction day is this coming Sunday. I have been looking forward to it, but William told me last night he had to do overtime work on that day. They have a tight deadline to meet and there are not enough workers. Therefore he had no choice and have to help out.

Although I had asked my friend Xiao Yun to accompany me to select my gown for an extra opinion, I was so sad and disappointed last night because he couldn't go.

I know it is not his fault and some things are not within his control. Under this circumstance, I will have go with Xiao Yun, and most probably I will be the one who will be the busy one trying gowns. Therefore, I think its fine he did not go this time round.

No comments: