Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Racky photoshoot locations

My hubby and myself went to racky a few photoshooting location for our wedding. They are labrador park, HortPark and a swing at Hyderbad Road.

It was a hot and sunny day today, even though it drizzled a little while as we left the HortPark.

I dun really like Labrador Park because there are a lot of ants! As I will be wearing a bridal gown for our photoshoot, there will definitely them climbing up my gown! No way!

I like the HortPark the best; it has many beautiful garden landscaping. My hubby likes it too. We feel that we will spend a lot of time there if we are to do a photoshoot there. Below are a few pic taken at the HortPark. There is a pedestrian bridge called Alexander Arch nearby and we could take some photos there too.

Nearby the HortPark, there used to be a swing at Hyberabad Road. It only left a sting now with a old tire now.






No comments: