Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

A pair of champagne glasses

Lena, who is my buddy aka my "pa" had recently came back from Germany after 9 months of training by her company. I met her up for shopping last weekend.

She passed me this lovely gift which she had bought online in Germany. This gift is for William and myself. I like it very much because the picture of the couple looks very cute. Thank you pa! I have not shown this to William yet. My pa hopes that we could use it during our wedding banquet. I hope that I can use them too! If cannot, we could use them during other special occasions like pator anniversary, rom anniversary, wedding anniversary, valentine's day and our birthdays!

As William and I are not don't drink alcoholic stuff much, most probably it will be sparkling grape juices and soft drinks!


No comments: