Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Testing positve

Missed menses for a week liao. So I had decided to do a little urine test using a home pregnancy kit (unknown brand) which I had bought online.
test done on 15-Aug-10
2 lines = Positive!!!

Really happy and excited about it. However, I was still unsure about the accuracy of this test kit. So, I bought a branded test kit from a pharmacy to test again.

Test done on 17-Aug-10
It stated : Pregnant 2-3

Which meant I'm pregnant for 4 to 5weeks based on my last menstrual date! I showed my hubby the results. He was happy and excited too.

But due to our past experience, we had decided to keep this as a secret as long as possible until end of my 1st trimester. We wanted everything to to go as smooth as possible.

No comments: