Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

Just selected our photos!

Together with my sis and Xiao Yun, we went to select my photoshoot photos yesterday. As my hubby had something on, he did not come along but picked us up when we left.

I heard about many horror stories from friends and colleagues about bridal studios pushing and pressing couples to top up photos and even became hostile to couples if they did not top up. I was quite worried about this. My friends suggested to bring friends along to select photos because they would be more rational which photos looks good.

We took less than an hour to shortlist and selected the photos. We selected 30 photos and 1 of which was converted from 1 of my items in my wedding package. (I was entitled to 29 photos in my package) Although my coordinator did recommend me select top up to 45 photos to do those pretty magazine style layout kind of photo album, we felt that it was not neccessary. My coordinator did not push me further; she was busy with another client (no time to entertian me which was good for me). :)

Conclusion: If you want to do your photo selection, choose a day like a weekend which bridal studios are usually busy. The staff would not have to entertian you and you can choose your photos in peace. They would also won't have to persude you to top up photos. Do bring friends along, they can help you to decide on which photos are good.

Last of all, I want to thank Xiao Yun and my sis for giving me frank opinions and help me to select and decide on photos so quickly.

No comments: