Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Proposed songs for the wedding

I have been trying to look for nice songs for my wedding. Here are some of the songs which I'm considering to use.

  1. All my life - KC and JoJo
  2. Fly me to the moon - Jazzamor
  3. Sway - Michael Buble
  4. Dream a little dream of me - Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald
  5. Can't smile without you - Barry Manillow
  6. Sometimes when we touch - Rod Steward
  7. Stand by me - Ben E. king
  8. What a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong
  9. First Love - Utada Hikaru
  10. L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
  11. Unforgettable - Nat King & Natalie Cole
  12. Lover's Concerto - Kelly Chen
  13. Happy together - Simple Plan
  14. Brown Eyes - Destiny's Child
  15. Always - Alantic Starr
  16. What makes you different - Backstreet Boys
  17. I promise you (With everything I am) - Backstreet Boys
  18. I lay my love on you - Westlife
  19. One in this world - Haylie Duff
  20. Amor - Ricky Martin
  21. For you I will - Monica

1 comment:

William Chua & Edna Wong said...

Our friend, Daming who will be our main coordinator had proposed a set of playlist for our wedding night which we think is better than mine. Therefore we shall follow his playlist.