Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, October 6, 2007

My bridal studio ~ Yvonne Creative

By Edna:

Our wedding preparations started since May 2006. It was when we 1st started to look around for bridal studios. I was very excited then, I'm going be a bride! The 1st bridal studio which we walk into is Yvonne Creative and it was the only bridal studio which we hunt. They gave me a chance to try out their gowns. They are very beautiful and I like the designs very much!

We further discussed our package and decided to signed up with them even though I don't when I will be getting married. They told us that they can keep the date open and let them know once we confirmed the date.

I had since utilised their services for my ROM in Nov 2006. I had Feng Jie, a coordinator working in YC to help me to arrange my gown, accessories and bouquet. I also tried out their makeup artist, May make up. They both very good but Feng Jie has since left.

There is another coodinator, Yan Ping who called me up and informed me that she will be coordinator. I had also informed her about my wedding date too. Hope that she will be as good as Feng Jie.

I am satisfied with their services so far.

This is their link http://www.yvonnecreative.com.sg/

No comments: