Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Proposal

By Edna:

On the night of 18 May 06, I was preparing for my next trip to Krabi when I received a call from my "then" boyfriend, William. He asked me to go down to the carpark to get from him something that his friend asked me to buy in Krabi.

I was not really willing to go down because I'm wearing pyjamas and I even asked him to come up to pass the item to me. He insisted that I must come down because the carpark auntie was around and he did not intend stay for long.

I went down in my pyjamas in the end. I felt a little funny that he did not park at his usual carpark lot area. When I reached his car, he walked over with a cake with candle (In my mind, I was thinking "What's the occasion?") and asked me this proposal question.
This cake was a chocolate Sara Lee cake with M&M candies arrange with a cross. If I was to say yes, I have to take out some M&Ms and make it into a tick.

It was a pleasant surprise for me, even though we had plans to get married. We had gone to choose the diamond ring I like together, but I insisted a proposal and will only accept his ring when he propose to me.

What William had done was a pleasant surprise for me. I blew the candle in the end. Suddenly, we hear someone whistling and clapping from my block, I did not know who. A bit embarrassed....

No comments: