Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Special banquet ideas

Eversince our wedding preparations started, I have been thinking how can I be less common from others in a wedding banquet which is usually seems to have a 'standard operating procedure' (SOP).

Last week, I attended my friend Lijun's banquet and I found that hers is very different and enjoyable. Her husband is a band member himself and they performed during the dinner. I think this is a nice idea. My brother is a band member of Freedom band group and I have this idea of asking his band to perform for me. However, my bro rejected me, gave me the reason that they were not good enough. Well, they have more than a year to prepare. I will try to persuade him again.

My banquet venue has a piano, my hubby and myself tried asking his sister to play but she rejected us too.

Sometimes, I would imagine and brainstorm what are the possible ways to make our banquet unique. Dance in, march in differently (couple separate march in, march in with father), sing a song?

I think I would have to think very hard and hopefully my hubby can come out of something too!

No comments: