Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 days before my wedding, a super packed day and a surprise mini hen's party

It was a super busy day for me today.


  • Dental appointment,

  • trip to hair salon to get my hair trimmed and treatment done,

  • collect my photo montage at academy video

  • do some shopping for my wedding related stuff

  • meeting up with my jie meis for a final briefing

For the JieMeis meet up was not just a Jie Mei's meeting up but also my mini Hen's Party @ Esplanade for me.

It was a surprise for me and I did not expect this. We had dinner at Thai express instead of food court. Wanted to arrange dinner at food court at 1st because I knew one of my Jie Mei's was recovering from stomach flu and there would have more choices for her. Luckily there is suitable food for her at Thai Express.

So my hen's party started at Thai express looking like this.





This is my Jie Mei who had put on all these for me and I was supposed to wear it throughout my Hen's Party. There a were a few challenges which I had to complete. One was which was truth or dare. They asked me a few questions which I had to answer, making annoucement at the crowd, collecting kisses from the public, doing sexy poses in front of public and telling a secret to a waiter. I think i would never dare to do all these tasks all my life and I had done them tonight!

See my achivements!



Although I was a bit horrified at 1st by what I'm supposed to do, I had super lots of fun and these will leave a great memory with me. My appreciation goes all out to my dear Jie Meis: Karin, Lena, Xiao Yun and Pei Ru. Thank you for your efforts for making this Mini Hen's night possible!

No comments: