Pages

Wedding anniversary

ROM anniversary

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chicks Party @ Goldkist Resorts

Like one of my colleagues had quoted, this was prelude to the event of the year! Together with Yumin and Meifang who the the main organizers, my other fantastic colleagues and attachment students: Caroline, Jocelyn, Angela, Suellen and Samantha had prepared (since last month) this Chicks party (bachelorette party) specially for me.

1st of all, let me introduce our party logo designed by our logo designer, Yumin! (Cute rite?)


The party was held at Goldkist Chalets at East Coast Park. The girls checked in and started the bbq 1st. I came after that and was had a very warm welcome from them with party poppers,balloons and being served with yummy bbq food (All thanks to the great chefs and the charcoal was cooperative too)! I was kept very busy by eating and photo taking (Samantha was or official photographer). I will upload more pics after Sam transfer me the pics.

After the bbq, we had reheasals for my 2 emcees Jocelyn and Caroline. Afterwhich, we went to beach together and this was the most touching, most romantic, most heartwarming, most meaningful and most risky part to me. We played the sparklers and each of them had sang a song to me. Although, I am not very familiar with the songs they had sung, they were very meaningful to me and their songs are their blessings for my marriage. I sang a song (Hold on together) for them too. They also sang Aaron Kwok's 对你爱不完 with edited lyrics and all time familiar actions! After singing was the sabo part, they quickly grab my limbs (it was not easy for them) and decided throw me off somewhere (I shall not mention where). All thanks to my saviour Meifang which they did not do it in the end. Meifang, if your are reading this, thanks to your rescue! Our beach event ended with a big hug from all of them.

Back at the chalet, we had a drinking game of Vodka. Its was very fun and crazy! All of us enjoyed it but most of us were quite drunk after 2 rounds of the game.

Last of all, take a look at this T shirt! It was specially designed by Samantha. Beautiful right? I loved it very much!

On the back of this Tshirt was their individual wishes. It was very sweet of them.





I know that a lot of effort was made this Chicks Party super duper enjoyable, fun and meaningful. Here again I would like to thank all of you ( To: Meifang, Yumin, Jocelyn, Caroline, Angela, Suellen and Samantha) for all your presence and involvement in this party. You all had made me feel like a Queen! Your great blessings, friendship and support was felt there to me. I really appreciate it and I will cherish this party in my memory even after my wedding.

No comments: